Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chris Stone



Here is a (very) brief bio since LW…

Went to the venerable BCC, then on to UW where I graduated in ’96. After college I tried to make a living playing golf. The playing gig didn’t work out as planned so I moved into Food & Beverage and Clubhouse Management for a private country club. It was here that I discovered a passion for wine, specifically Washington wine. I got heavily involved in the local wine scene and I now have the privilege of serving as the Director of Marketing for the Washington State Wine Commission. I also own a small, home-based wine retail business, but it’s more a hobby than a real legit business.

I got married in 2001 and have 2 little people, Claire (4 ½) and Samuel (1 ½) My wife, Wendy, is a preschool teacher and we live at Ames Lake in east Redmond.

No comments: