Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Molly McLarney


Me and Sarah Hubbard, Mexico ‘07

Phil Peerman in Tux, Sophomore Homecoming ‘89

Hubby and dogs

Sean Green on Lake Stevens ‘07




Ok, quick bio...


I will make this short and sweet. I have been married to Richard for 12 years. Some of you may have met him way back at my 21st birthday party. Others like Sarah, Phil and Qali know him fairly well as they have been regulars in our lives. After 20 years of modeling and millions of miles traveled, I finally hung up my stilettos and now consider myself a lady of leisure while I figure out what to do with the rest of my life.

Richard and I are the founders and owners of numerous optical companies and live in Newport Beach, CA. We love the beach and have made great new friends in this part of our lives. However, we talk about moving back to New York or maybe even back to Paris. We both miss the big cities but sunny California has its perks.

No kids, two dogs and my parents now live 10 miles up the road in Santa Ana. I don’t get a chance to come back to Seattle very often and I am really excited to see everyone and know that everyone is doing so well!

No comments: