Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sarah Sturing Nicodemus








http://www.anacortesnics.blogspot.com/

Let's see...after graduating from LW, I became a non-college attending, semi-professional mover. I felt the need to experience every Seattle neighborhood. It's amazing how one girl can slide an armoire down a staircase so many times by herself. Rent raised...I'm out. Evicted...I'm out! Stupid twenties!!!

In '95 I started my schooling to become a massage therapist. Rub-a-dub-dub. I love taking care of people. I also love being silly, but on June 22nd, 2002 that got me into trouble. I took a not so graceful ballet leap after a Cowboy Junkies concert and crushed my left tibia bone upon landing and then promptly landed on my face. No bone left to screw into place, soooo...five months in a brace and on crutches, self employed massage therapist, no insurance! Ouch!

Luckily, I had several friends having babies, needing a nanny. (Karen Bell...I still have some pictures of Ethan I need to deliver to you.) I look forward to having a baby some day. I get my fair share of changing diapers, though. I was married three years ago, and for the last two years I have been the full-time caretaker for my mother-in-law. She's almost 89 and has dementia. She moved in with us on Mother's day 2006. It's a full time job. We now live in Anacortes and I love the Skagit Valley beauty.

Love Sarah Nic~

No comments: