Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ronda Wickstrom Moulton




Hi All,
I live in Bellevue, with my husband Tyler Moulton (Hadley's younger brother) my step son Tyrell, who is 14, and our two kitties. We have been married for almost 4 years, and life is good. I have my own interior design business working out of a studio in my home. We love spending time with family and friends; keeping a busy social calender. Some of our favorite things to do are travel, hike, snow shoe, camping, planning fun thins to do.... I enjoy sketching, painting and photography. My husband likes to ride his motorcycle and is so handy around the house - really a priceless quality. Tyrell is our little pro football player in the making, who is very kind and compassionate. He is going to be going to Belleuve High School next year! - crazy...

I have so enjoyed reading about everyone, what special people you all are!

No comments: